Many people say ” The house is a reflection of its inhabitants . ” From the home setting , we can find out about the character of its owner .
Anyone , would want a clean and healthy home to live in, because home is where we are to go home after a long day all day . That is why there is the term ” home sweet home ” , not assembled big or fancy , but prefer the comfort of the occupants . Imagine if we had a big house , but not groomed . Not even going to backfire ?
How to organize our home that is clean , healthy , and comfortable ?
Organizing the kitchen
- Kitchen should be designed with adequate ventilation , or vacuum should be equipped with smoke and heat .
- Avoid piling dirty dishes , wash and dry immediately . Because food scraps and humid conditions will invite bacteria.
- In addition to ventilation , provide adequate lighting for your kitchen .
- Do not forget to provide two covered bins ( one for organic waste and another for non-organic waste ) .
- Try to keep your kitchen looks clean . A feng shui expert Tom Suhalim stated that the kitchen should always be bright , because it will invite positive chi .
- Consider adequate ventilation when designing a bathroom . Do not leave the bathroom in the dark and stuffy .
- The bathrooms were stuffy and dark will invite the growth of mold on the walls .
- Regularly brush and clean the bathroom floor of your tub so water regularly kept clean , and free of mosquito larvae .
- Try to beautify your bathroom by putting plants in the corner of the bathroom .
- Choose paint with bright colors for bathrooms , floors , and walls . So that when there is dirty , easily visible and quickly cleaned .
You certainly want a quality sleep ? Design a comfortable bedrooms .
- Choose a comfortable mattress foam . Especially if you have a history of allergies , avoid the use of cotton .
- Change bedding regularly 2-3 days . Because believe it or not , your bedroom can actually be a source of disease if neglected hygiene .
- Choose a shade of paint that is nuanced and freshen your eyes . Note the direction of illumination . We recommend using the lamp shade .
- Note the cleanliness of the bedroom , including under the bed that could potentially save the dust .
The family room
- Usually located in the middle of the room , where family members spend time together . Not infrequently position together with dining room .
- Since the activity in this area involves the whole family , then the chances to be dirty to be great . That is, you have to pay extra attention to the space that one particularly clean.
- Make sure the cables and socket arranged to secure , especially when you have small children .
- Put some flowers in the corner of the room . In addition to refreshing views , fragrant flowers can also be aromatherapy residents .
Consider the furniture arrangement
Healthy home is a dream for everyone . The house is not just a shelter and rain and sun, but also a symbol of social status and source of inspiration for the owner . However , most people do not understand the true meaning of a healthy home . The notion that a healthy home adequately cleaned mopped , swept , and wiped , is a mistaken belief . Note also how the placement of furniture .
The rooms were clean yet is healthy if the arrangement of furniture is in it does not suit its function . This condition makes residents less comfortable on the move and a lot of wasted time that could not be said to be psychologically healthy .
Healthy home version of the WHO
- Protected from rain , heat , cold , and serves as a resting place .
- Have places for sleeping , cooking , bathing , washing , bowel / small , and the bathroom .
- Can protect its occupants from harm and free from noise pollution .
- Free of hazardous materials such as paints that are not safe , sharp furniture edges .
- Made of solid building materials and can protect the occupants from the earthquake , collapse , and infectious diseases, and
- Provide security and harmonious neighborhood .
Criteria home healthy and comfortable according to Winslow
- Can meet the physiological needs ,
- Can meet the psychological needs ,
- Able to avoid the accident , and
- Can avoid disease transmission .